Grounding lug fastens to wallplate mounting screw for excellent ground connection. Safety tab extends face on adapter to assure grounding plugs can not be plugged in incorrectly. Polypropylene body resists dirt and marring. Ribbed body for sure insertion and removal. Solid brass blades for long life and low heat rise at full load.
Cooper Wiring Devices, 419W Grndng Adptr 2pto3wire WH
- Solid brass blades for long life and low heat rise at full load
- Molded of high-impact-resistant plastic for long-term durability
- Lighted tap has long-life neon bulb built into body that lights when plugged-in
- Six outlet taps provide center mounting screw for permanent attachment to receptacle
- Swivel adapters hug cords close to wall in tight-fitting places such as behind furniture and office equipment