The DEWALT drive guide is designed to eliminate wobbling and slipping when driving long screws and fasteners. DEWALT understands that, on real-world jobsites, common mistakes can be frustrating and costly. The magnetic drive guide holds screwdriver bits in place to avoid finger injuries and damaged work surfaces, no matter what the material. With a self-retracting guide sleeve, the drive guide will never get in the way or hold you back on an important job.
Tools & Power Tools
Dewalt Drive Guide, Compact, Magnetic, 1/4 Inch DW2054
- Ideal for at-home applications such as building a deck or hanging drywall
- Eliminates wobbling and slipping while driving screws
- Bit tip holder is magnetic so screws won’t fall off
- Barrel-shaped, self-retracting guide sleeve helps users drill without touching screw
- Prevents scratches and scrapes
- Self-retracting guide sleeve protects fingers and holds screws in place while eliminating wobbling and slipping
|Units in Package||
To reduce the risk of injury, user must read tool instruction manual before operating product. Always use ANSI Z87.1 eye protection and proper respiratory protection. Keep hands and body clear of sharp edges and moving parts.