The heavy-duty revolving punch plier has a steel-plated design, created with six tapered and hollow steel punches, for stronger durability. The 73’s revolving head utilizes 6 different punch sizes ensuring a wide variety of options for the user. Excellent choice for hobbyists, amateur DIY, and professional leather workers. With the new heavy-duty revolving punch plier by General, discover an easier way to punch through your leatherworking projects.
Tools & Power Tools
General Tools 73 Punch Revolving Heavy Duty
- Asymmetric handle and ergonomic grip.
- Made of plated steel with tapered and hollow, hardened steel punches.
- Revolving head features six different sizes for multi use applications.
- Dual mode asymmetric handle that fits your palm and allows for maximum force output.
- Compound joint design to reduce the force for heavy duty punches.