Liquid Wrench Silicone Spray – 11 oz
- Ultra-slippery lubrication.
- Repels water and inhibits rust.
- Extends life of metal and non-metal surfaces.
- High dielectric strength.
- Fit type: Universal Fit.
- Flash point: -104.0 degrees_celsius.
|Units in Package||
Spray surfaces lightly. For small area applications, apply silicone to a clean cloth and wipe area to be lubricated. Remove any overspray from floors to avoid slips or falls. Storage, Handling & Disposal: Do not expose to heat, sparks or open flames. Store in a cool, dry area below 120 degrees F/49 degrees C. Do not puncture, crush or incinerate can. Dispose of product, container and residue according to all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
Petroleum Distillates (8052-41-3/64742-46-7), Naphthenic Oil (64742-52-5), Silicone (63148-62-9) and Carbon Dioxide (124-38-9).
Flammable. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Eye & skin irritant. Contents under pressure. Fire and Explosion Hazard: Use only in a well-ventilated area away from heat, sparks, flames. Do not place container in contact with hot surfaces, batteries or electrical current, because of risk of violent bursting and flash fire. Use added caution in confined areas such as basements and automobile compartments. Breathing & Ingestion Hazards: Inhaling concentrated vapors, intentionally or otherwise may cause death without warning. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Contact Hazard: Eye irritant. Prolonged skin contact may cause dermatitis. This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. First Aid: Eye contact: Flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes while lifting eyelids and get prompt medical attention. Skin Contact: Wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, get prompt medical attention. Inhalation: Move to fresh air. If breathing becomes difficult, get prompt medical attention. Ingestion: do not induce vomiting. Call a poison control center, physician or hospital emergency room immediately. Keep away from children and animals. Do not swallow. Use only as directed. Fire and explosion hazard. Breathing hazard.