For use in high-speed screw applications, silent clutch reduces noise level to 76 dB, removable nose piece, for easy bit replacement and adjustment, lightweight for ease of use and maneuverability, belthook, convenient for between use. 1/4 in hex bit shank, no load speed of 0 to 4500 rpm, maximum torque of 81.5 in-lb, silent clutch, fastener capacity of drywall #6, wood #9, machine 1/4. Weighs 3.1 lb. Includes 2-9/16 in magnetic bit holder, #2 Phillips driver bit, sub-stopper (F) and hook.
Metabo HPT W6V4M 6.6 Amp VSR Drywall Screwdriver
- Lightweight design and construction at just 3.1 lbs. for improved control and versatility
- Powerful 6.6 amp motor delivers up to 4,500 RPM driving speeds
- Removable nose piece offers easy bit replacement and adjustments
- Silent clutch system helps reduce overall noise pollution during use
- Integrated belt hook for quick storage between use