- Blade specifically designed for use with cordless saws, to provide more cuts per battery charge
- Industrial grade carbide provides long life in a variety of building materials
- Optimal plate thickness provides fast cuts while retaining blade stiffness
- Optimal plate thickness to achieve fast cutting while retaining plate stiffness for accurate cutting
- Fully flattened plate for easier cutting, less resistance
Oldham Circ Saw Blade 5-1/2-24t Carb 550C424
Thin kerf saw blade for cordless saws. Designed for cutting wood, particleboard, plywood, plastics and laminates. Alternate top bevel, .040′′ plate, .060′′ kerf, 2 Degree hook angle. Includes bushing to change to 1/2′′ arbor.
|Assembled Product Weight||