Polyblend Plus has all of the great features of original Polyblend, plus some new value-added enhancements to improve performance, finished color and color consistency. It is now an ANSI A118.7 polymer-modified, cement-based sanded grout that produces hard, dense joints that resist shrinking, cracking and wear. Formulated for durability, Polyblend Plus sanded grout accommodates 1/8 to 1/2 in (3.1 to 12.7 mm) joints for interior or exterior installations, including floors, countertops, walls, ceilings, showers, fountains and pools.
Polyblend Plus Sanded Grout, Charcoal, 7 lb
- Brighter, More Vivid Finished Color.
- Enhanced Color Consistency.
- Better Resistance To Efflorescence.
- Meets Ansi 118.7 High Performance Grout Standard Without Additive.
- Easy To Use – Just Mix With Water.
- Polymer Fortified For Hard, Durable, Professional Results.