Variable Speed Reversible Hammer Drill is your go to tool when it’s time to drill in brick, concrete, masonry and metals. The 7.5-Amp motor and die-cast aluminum gear housing provide the power and durability you need for the toughest jobs. The Rubberized handle and 360 assist handle give you a firm, but comfortable, grip. Variable speed and BPM performance offer extra versatility while working with a variety of materials and bit types. Convenient features like dial able variable speed trigger, lock-on feature and depth rod help get the job done more quickly and accurately.
Tools & Power Tools
Richpower GHD1275 Drill Hammer 1/2 inch
- Powerful 7.5 amp motor | great for drilling through concrete, wood, stucco, or mixing drywall mud, cement, or paint.
- Drill and hammer drill modes for wood, steel or masonry applications | the Genesis GHD1275 7.5 amp hammer drill is perfect for your DIY application!
- Variable speed: 0-2800 RPM | use slower speeds for mixing. Switch to high speeds for drilling into concrete!
- 1/2″ Metal Keyed chuck accepts large diameter bits.
- Lock-on button for extended use | prevent fatigue on longer drilling applications!
- Metal depth gauge | no more manual measurements! Simply drill the desired depth with the depth gauge and move onto the next step in your DIY project!