The MAXLiteĆ¢ā€ ̨Ā¢ 25 ft 5/8 in hot water rubber+Ć¢ā€ ̨Ā¢ hose is more than just a rubber hose for hot water. It’s an all-weather powerhouse that can handle the most extreme climates. This 5/8 in hot water hose can handle temperatures of -40 to 165 deg F. The hose remains pliant in a variety of weather conditions and its durability is hard to beat. Hot water jobs have never been easier than they are with this 25 ft hot water hose. It has a burst strength of 400 psi to let you tackle tough cleaning jobs, yet it is flexible and works well in tight areas. MAXLiteĆ¢ā€ ̨Ā¢ makes this 25 ft. Hot water hose from a special compound. It is twice as strong as other standard rubber hoses and it is up to 40% lighter. These features are a big plus when it comes to gritty commercial jobs. Get one today and discover why a SWAN hot water rubber hose offers excellent value.
Lawn & Garden
Swan Hose Maxlite Hot Water Rubber Hose – Red – 25 ft
- Delivers powerful burst strength of 400 PSI; Backed by aircraft grade aluminum, crush proof couplings
- Hose armor twice as strong and 40% lighter than standard rubber hoses
- Designed for temperature range of -40° F up to 165° F; Remains pliant and durable
- Meets the lead-free standard under the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act
- Measures 25′ in length and 5/8″ diameter; Made in the USA