Zurn part# P6000-ECR-WS-RK is an AquaFlush chemical and clog-resistant rebuild kit for water closet flush valves (3.5 GPF). This kit contains valve repair kit, handle repair kit, vacuum breaker repair kit, and tailpiece o-ring. Constructed of chemical-resistant TPE material, Zurn “”Go Blue”” parts resist chemical infiltration known to cut short the life black diaphragms. This superior chemical resistance equates to 8-10 times longer life than traditional black rubber components, providing great performance and long lasting durability. Not only can this part be used in Zurn’s AquaVantage and AquaFlush series, but Zurn Aqua parts are also interchangeable with Sloan Royal and Regal Flush Valves.
Zurn Aquaflush P6000-ECR-WS-RK Rebuild Kit
- Sensor adaptable
- Crosses to Sloan A-41-A
- No-leak handle assembly
- Crosses to Sloan R-1003-A
- High-pressure vacuum breaker
- Clog-resistant linear filtered by-pass
- Dezincification-resistant low lead brass
- TPE chemical-resistant diaphragm and seals resist the affect of chloramine on black rubber by a factor of 10
|For Use with Urinals||
|For Use with Toilets||
There are no reviews yet.